What does a small village in a remote location of the world do with their waste? Mostly they burn it on the side of the road.
A better solution would be a small, simple trash/garbage incineration plant that turns roadside waste into a benefit!
Burning the waste in the small plant...
- is cleaner than just burning it on the roadside, as filters clean the smoke.
- produces a steady form of electricity.
- produces bio-gas from the organic waste.
- produces furtilizer from the organic waste.
- may even produce a WIFI signal.
Thereby educating the local community about resource-use and the ecological footprint. Furthermore, the aim is to provide local jobs in this social entreprise.